Chris Hardwick: 5 Facts On The AMC Host Suspected Of Being Accused Of Sexual Assault
‘Talking Dead’ host Chris Hardwick is potentially facing a serious accusation, as his ex-girlfriend, actress Chloe Dykstra, accused a man of sexually assaulting her. Find out more, here!
Actress Chloe Dykstra, 29, recently accused an ex of sexual assault, via an essay for Medium.com on June 14, and now, fans are suspecting that the ex she’s speaking of is Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick, 46. Chloe refrained from naming names, but due to the timing and clues she gave in her essay, many suspect she’s referring to Chris. In her lengthy essay, Chloe detailed how she was sexually assaulted and emotionally abused throughout a past relationship, and since then, Nerdist Industries, the content company founded by Chris, announced on June 15 that they had severed all ties with the comedian. Furthermore, a social media user tweeted Chloe’s story with the caption, “Chris Hardwick is trash,” and she “liked” the tweet. Could it all just be a coincidence or is Chris really the ex Chloe is speaking about? Want to know more about him? Keep reading!
1. Chris Hardwick currently hosts AMC’s Talking Dead an hourly after-show connected with the network’s zombie drama series The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead. Similarly, he previously hosted Talking Bad, which was an after-show for the network’s former hit series, Breaking Bad.
2. Chris Hardwick originated the role of Stacee Jaxx in Rock of Ages during its premiere run in Los Angeles (2005–2006). And that’s not all — Chris Hardwick is also known for performing with Mike Phirman in Hard ‘n Phirm, hosting Singled Out, Wired Science, Web Soup, and The Nerdist Podcast. He was also the voice of Otis in Back at the Barnyard, after replacing Kevin James.
3. At four years old, Chris Hardwick allegedly met then-struggling comedian and television personality Joan Rivers and became lifelong friends with her, until her tragic death in 2014.
4. In February of 2018, Chris Hardwick announced that he would be rebranding The Nerdist Podcast to ID10T and that he would be leaving Nerdist since the contract with Legendary came to an end in 2017. His podcast currently has 923 episodes, and it’s one of the most popular and long-lived podcasts on iTunes.
5. Chris Hardwick was previously engaged to model/actress Jacinda Barrett and was in relationships with actress Janet Varney from 2004 to 2011, before dating Chloe Dykstra from late 2011 to July 2014. He became engaged to model, blogger, heiress and actress Lydia Hearst on September 12, 2015, and the two married on August 20, 2016, in Pasadena, California. He also talks openly about being a recovering alcoholic and has been sober since October 8, 2003.
Source: Read Full Article