Corey Feldman accuses Charlie Sheen of raping Corey Haim in documentary

Corey Feldman claimed in his new documentary that Charlie Sheen sexually abused Corey Haim in the ’80s.

Feldman, 48, alleged in “(My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys” — which premiered with technical issues in Los Angeles on Monday — that Haim confessed Sheen had raped him in 1986 during the filming of “Lucas.” Haim was 13 and Sheen was 19 at the time of filming.

Sheen, 54, has in the past vehemently denied all of Feldman’s allegations. Page Six has reached out to Sheen’s attorney for comment.

“This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing,” Feldman, crying, said in the documentary about Haim (via EW). “It wasn’t like ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail.”

“[Haim] told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.’”

Haim died from pneumonia in 2010 at the age of 38.

Other subjects in the Feldman-produced documentary claim Haim had told them about Sheen’s alleged actions or indicate they had heard about them second-hand.

Feldman also once again calls out those who allegedly abused him: Jon Grissom, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman and former talent manager Marty Weiss.  He made previous claims about the accused in 2017.

Grissom reportedly denied the allegations in a YouTube comment, writing, “I said it’s not me I’m sick and tired of saying that when no one listens. So goddamnit I’m not repeating it anymore.”

Meanwhile, Weiss also denied Feldman’s allegations on Twitter last month, tweeting, “Corey Haim would never grandstand sex abuse for profit nor would he have thrown innocent names around due to personal vendettas. The fact that Feldman uses me to convince ppl that CH was a sex fiend is horrific and exposes both his jealousy of Haim & CF’s friendship with me.”

Source: Read Full Article