Get to Know Anais Lee with 10 Fun Facts!
Anais Lee is definitely one to watch!
The 13-year-old actress can currently be seen in the new Netflix series The Baby-Sitters Club.
Anais plays the role of Jessi Ramsey in the two-part “Hello, Camp Moosehead!”
Though Jessi is only in two episodes in season one, executive producer Rachel Shukert dished on the importance of the character, and the potential of a bigger role in future seasons.
“I think it will look a lot the way that the books do because they come in later in the [story]. That’s something that I always liked about Mallory and Jessi, is that the first relationship that you have, especially with people that are a little bit older than you are, where you can idolize them and hope they think that you’re cool enough and there’s always a little bit of a drive to survive, is an interesting thing to explore,” she told ET.
“I also think that Jessi is an interesting character because she’s someone who is so focused on ballet — the way that an athlete is. That’s a different kind of character than we’ve seen often, somebody who really has the eye on the prize,” Rachel added. “I think both of those characters are interesting to explore, especially with each other and just the way they fit into the larger picture of the club, which will be a big part of future seasons, should we be so lucky to get one.”
You may also recognize Anais from playing the younger version of Yara Shahidi in The Sun Is Also a Star.
We got to know Anais Lee with 10 Fun Facts. Check them out below!
- 1. I am lucky to have an identical twin sister, Mirabelle Lee, who is an actor, model and dancer too! She is my best friend and we do everything together.
- 2. I started dancing at 2 years old! Technically I wasn’t allowed to start until I was 3, but my mom convinced the school and it was the best decision ever!
- 3. I love baking! Since the pandemic and staying at home, I’ve started baking every day! I have made many desserts like cookies, cakes, brownies, macaroons, soufflés, scones, and many more. My family loves it when I bake for them; I’m basically the personal chef of the family.
- 4. I have a dog named Emerald. She is a Shih Tzu and Mirabelle and I love to dress her in bows and sweaters.
- 5. I love to travel! Almost every year my family and I go on vacation either on a cruise, a road trip, or somewhere fun. I love to see new places and learn about the culture in the places I go. Some of my favorite places I’ve traveled to include: Jamaica, Mexico, Columbia, The Bahamas, Aruba, Curacao, Germany and France!
Click inside to see more from Anais Lee…
- 6. One of my recent obsessions is skincare and haircare! I enjoy watching skincare and haircare videos and finding new products or tips to try out. Last year, I tried a challenge where I did not use any products with sulfates, silicones, or parabens and I had to deep condition my hair every week. It’s only been one year and my hair has grown so long!
- 7. The first role I ever won was the role of Janie in the movie Blood Ties. I was five years old when I landed this role alongside Mirabelle and we had the amazing opportunity to play alongside Zoe Saldana. After we filmed the movie, I learned that I loved acting and it is something that I want to do for the rest of my life.
- 8. I can tumble! A few years ago I was really bored over summer break and my sister and I had recently purchased a trampoline so decided we wanted to learn how to flip. We spent all summer practicing in our backyard. By the end of the summer, we ended up becoming advanced tumblers! My favorite skill to do is a back tuck.
- 9. I moved to LA last year! In 2018, Mirabelle and I performed in Debbie Allen’s Hot Chocolate Nutcracker. We had to fly back and forth from Philadelphia to Los Angeles every weekend for 3 months! After being in California, we realized that there were so many more opportunities for acting and dancing in LA. We spent a few months out here for pilot season and we decided that LA was the place for us. My family and I now live in Los Angeles full time and I love it so much!
- 10. I am very athletic and I love going on hikes and runs with my family. Almost every day, my family and I go on our favorite trail and we hike up the hill and then we run down! I love listening to music or talking with my sister on the way down. Exercising can be really fun when you exercise with your friends or family.
Source: Read Full Article