Get to Know ‘Kissing Booth 2′ Star Meganne Young with These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)
The Kissing Booth 2 is still the number one movie on Netflix after a full week and we caught up with one of the movie’s stars to learn more about her!
Meganne Young plays the role of Rachel, Lee’s girlfriend, in both the first and second movies. She will also appear in the upcoming third movie, which was just announced.
You might also recognize Meganne, 30, from her work in the Starz series Black Sails or from her guest spots on shows like Supernatural and Legends of Tomorrow.
Here are 10 Fun Facts about Meganne:
- 1. I chew really loudly. As I sat down to write out my 10 facts you might not know about me, I took a big bite of a peanut butter cup (at 9am in the morning) and simultaneously asked my friend for suggestions…. she gave me a knowing smile and said: “you chew REALLY loudly”.
- 2. I love wearing pajama sets and fluffy onesies (in the winter). I try to be in bed by 10pm and getting into a nice set of jammies or snuggling into a warm fluffy onesie makes me so happy.
- 3. I went to school in four different countries. South Africa, Nigeria, Switzerland and, finally, Sri Lanka where I graduated from The Overseas School of Colombo.
- 4. I’ve been talking about getting a tattoo for about 5 years and still haven’t gotten one.
- 5. I’ve watched Black Panther about 20 times.
Click inside to read the rest of the fun facts…
- 6. I’m half Australian. My mom is from Sydney and my dad met her while he was working there.
- 7. I’m a little obsessed with sunscreen. I’m always layering it on, rain or shine, and currently have 5 brands on rotation.
- 8. I giggle when I’m uncomfortable. Which usually makes me more uncomfortable and the giggling continues…
- 9. I have an irrational fear of needles. Specifically: the injection kind. I’ve been labeled a ‘faint risk’ and any time I’ve had to have my blood drawn I need to lie down, hug a teddy bear and I’ll usually cry profusely starting at least an hour before.
- 10. The first time I ever rode a bike was while shooting the second and third installments of The Kissing Booth franchise. Our stunt coordinator had to give me lessons. I’ve not ridden a bike since.
The Kissing Booth and The Kissing Booth 2 are streaming now on Netflix!
Source: Read Full Article