Little Mix 'launch investigation after their single is leaked online'

Little Mix ‘launch investigation after their first single since Jesy Nelson left the band is leaked online’

Little Mix have reportedly launched an investigation after their first song without Jesy Nelson leaked online ahead of the highly-anticipated launch.

The girlband’s management are believe to have begun a probe into the leak after their first single as a three-piece appeared online.

Perrie Edwards, 27, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 29, Jade Thirlwall, 28, have collaborated with David Guetta and electronic duo Galantis on the song, Heartbreak Anthem.

Probe: Little Mix have reportedly launched an investigation after their first song without Jesy Nelson leaked online ahead of the highly-anticipated launch

A source told the Daily Star: ‘Little Mix’s management are looking into how the song appeared online as a matter of urgency.

‘Heartbreak Anthem is a sugar sweet pop collab with David Guetta and Galantis – it has a 2011 vibe.’

They added: ‘No artist wants their music to leak ahead of it being announced but with this being Little Mix’s first single without Jesy it’s even more frustrating.’ 

Moving on: The single is the first without Jesy, 29, after she left the band citing the negative impact it was having on her mental health

MailOnline have contacted Little Mix’s representative for comment.

It has been a disappointing week for the band, who were also forced to postpone their Confetti tour due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The chart-topping group confirmed via their social media platforms on Monday that they’re delaying their tour until April 2022.

The tour had been scheduled to begin on April 28, 2021.

On no! The chart-topping group confirmed via their social media platforms on Monday that they’re delaying their tour until April 2022

The group – who released their Confetti album in November – said in a series of tweets: ‘You know how much we love being on the road and performing every night for you all.

‘However, due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we must prioritise the safety of our fans and crew and help to stop the spread.

‘Therefore we’re so sad to say that the Confetti tour will be postponed to April 2022. 

Stars: The tour had been scheduled to begin on April 28, 2021 but is now postponed until April 2022 (pictured in November 2020 at the MTV EMAs)

‘All tickets will be valid for the corresponding rescheduled dates and we’re taking this chance to add an additional show for our fans in Cardiff. (sic)’

Despite the setback, the group remain committed to touring and performing their most-recent hits for their fans.

They added: We can’t wait to see you when it is safe to do so! Lots of love/ The girls x.’

The Confetti tour is set to be the first since Jesy announced she was quitting the band.

The pop star announced the news via Instagram in December, revealing that being in the group had ‘taken a toll on [her] mental health.

In a lengthy statement, Jesy explained: ‘I need to spend some time with the people I love, doing things that make me happy.’

The remaining members of the group also expressed their support for Jesy.

They said: ‘We know that Jesy leaving the group is going to be really upsetting news for our fans.

‘We love her very much and agree that it is so important that she does what is right for her mental health and well-being.’

Delayed: The Confetti tour is set to be the first since Jesy announced she was quitting the band

Source: Read Full Article