These Taylor Swift ‘Evermore’ Album Instagram Captions Are So Whimsical
Taylor Swift gives fans the best surprises. Just five months after dropping Folklore in July, she’s already come out with another record Evermore, which she considers Folklore‘s sister album. The standard edition has 15 tracks, while the deluxe version includes 17. Prepare to see nothing but Taylor Swift Evermore Instagram captions these next few months because her newest lyrics are so beautiful. If you’re looking for a few to use on your IG profile, these lyrics will surely impress all your followers.
Swift only gave fans a few hours to prepare for the release of Evermore. She made her album announcement on Thursday, Dec. 10, writing, "I’m elated to tell you that my 9th studio album, and folklore’s sister record, will be out tonight at midnight eastern. It’s called evermore."
The singer explained this album is connected to her previous one because she wrote the songs around the same time. "It feels like we were standing on the edge of the folklorian woods and had a choice: to turn and go back or to travel further into the forest of this music. We chose to wander deeper in," Swift wrote, adding Evermore includes lyrics told through the perspective of fictional characters or other people she knows, just like Folklore. "I loved the escapism I found in these imaginary/not imaginary tales. I loved the ways you welcomed the dreamscapes and tragedies and epic tales of love lost and found into your lives. So I just kept writing them."
There are so many genius lyrics on Evermore, but these 15 are perfect for Instagram captions to fit any occasion.
1. "Lost in your current like a priceless wine." — from "Willow"
2. "Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind." — from "Willow"
3. "Hey, that’s my man." — from "Willow"
4. "One for the money, two for the show/ I never was ready so I watch you go." — from "Champagne Problems"
5. "You won’t remember all my champagne problems." — from "Champagne Problems"
6. "Everybody wants you but I don’t like a gold rush." — from "Gold Rush"
7. "You could call me ‘babe’ for the weekend." — from "’Tis The Damn Season"
8. "And the heart I know I’m breakin’ is my own." — from "’Tis The Damn Season"
9. "I know my love should be celebrated but you tolerate it." — from "Tolerate It"
10. "No, there ain’t no doubt/ I think I’m gonna call him out." — from "No Body, No Crime"
More to come…
Source: Read Full Article