Board game quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your home pub quiz
Many Britons will have dusted off old board games to keep themselves entertained in lockdown. But how much do you actually know about them? Express.co.uk test your knowledge with 15 questions on classic board games.
Board game quiz questions
1) Which cross and circle board game has been described as the ‘national game of India’?
2) Which strategy board game derives its name from the Latin for ‘I play’?
3) The name Jenga is derived from a word meaning ‘build’ in which language?
- VE Day quiz questions and answers – 15 questions for your VE Day quiz
4) What is the name of the murder victim in Cluedo?
5) The original version of Monopoly was based on the streets of which American city?
6) The phrase “back to square one” is influenced by which board game?
7) In the classic version of Trivial Pursuit what colour is a Science and Nature wedge?
8) In which board game do you buy and sell property?
9) Rooks and bishops are part of which game?
10) In Dungeons and Dragons, which character race can see twice the distance as a human when in minimal light?
11) Which game utilises sixteen dice in a 4×4 grid?
12) Where was Bingo first played?
13) In Operation, what happens if the player touches the body while attempting to remove organs?
14) If a part of a battleship is struck by the opponent, it is known as a…
15) How many wedges do you need to win a game of Trivial Pursuit?
Food and drink quiz questions and answers: 15 questions
True or false quiz questions and answers: 15 questions
Politics quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your quiz
- Music quiz questions and answers: Best music questions for pub quiz
Board game quiz answers
4) Dr Black
5) Atlantic City, New Jersey
6) Snakes and ladders
10) Elves and gnomes are able to see twice the distance as a human when in minimal light. Dwarves and half-orcs have a visibility range of 60 feet when in darkness, but only when in black and white.
12) Italy in 1530
13) The board will buzz and the red nose will light up.
14) A hit
Source: Read Full Article