Cheap MAC Makeup 2020 | The Sun UK
SINCE the 1980s, M.A.C. has been delighting makeup pros and mere mortals with its cult makeup products.
Musicians and outspoken celebrities like RuPaul, Cyndi Lauper, Elton John and Nicki Minaj have been the face of the brand’s celebrated VIVA GLAM lipstick, which has raised a phenomenal $500 million for the fight against AIDS since it first launched in 1994.
Here's how to score M.A.C. freebies and get your favourite makeup at a discount.
How to save on M.A.C makeup:
- The first place to look to find cheap M.A.C. makeup? Around your house: the company’s commitment to recycling means the brand has a Back To M.A.C. scheme, where you can return six empty M.A.C. packages to the store in exchange for a FREE M.A.C. lipstick (yes, that includes cult red shade, Ruby Woo).
- You don’t need to be a makeup professional to get the benefits from one of M.A.C.’s pro makeup palettes: the Pro Lip Palette with six shades doesn’t just help the environment by saving on packaging, it gives you six lippies for £30 – a great deal considering they normally sell for £17.50 a pop.
- There are a couple of other ways you can get deals on M.A.C. makeup on the M.A.C. site itself: the cosmetics company often hosts discount events and sales where you can nab your favourite products for less.
- You can also bag free samples with every purchase – expect up to four freebies each time you check out.
- Lots of cult M.A.C. products, from Lip Glass to Eye Pigments, are available in Mini M.A.C. versions, from £10, on the site – it’s a great way to try out new colours or a new product without spending a fortune. Plus, they are just sooooo cute!
Where will I find M.A.C. deals online?
The M.A.C. website should be your starting point for getting deals, from the Back to M.A.C. free lipsticks you can score when you return six empty product packagings in-store, to seasonal savings through discounts and sales.
You can also save on M.A.C. makeup if you know where to buy online, and if you're a student you can get 10% off M.A.C. products, whenever, wherever (with a valid ID).
It's also worth knowing that M.A.C. palettes and box sets work out cheaper than buying products individually – so if you've found a colour combo you like, add it to your basket and you'll save ££.
- Pro Lip Palette, Six Editorial Reds, £30 – buy here
- Breathing Fire Mini M.A.C. Lipstick, £10 – buy here
MAC Patrick Starrr Exclusive Pigment, £14.85 at Look Fantastic – buy here
What's clear is you don't need to be a professional makeup artist to score deals like these. While buying a new M.A.C. eyeshadow is £14 a pop, the pro palette shadow only costs £10 – and you can create your own bespoke range of shades you like (palettes start at £5).
Mini M.A.C. products are ideal travel companions, and the perfect way to test that new purple lip shade you love but aren't sure you can pull off – without costing an arm and a leg.
If you are a pro makeup artist (or a trainee one), you can also get discounts on M.A.C. makeup from 15%-35% – apply to the M.A.C. Pro Membership Programme here to start saving.
- Voucher sites: Don’t forget to check out voucher sites like The Sun Vouchers for retailer discounts and voucher codes.
- Look Fantastic: Authorised M.A.C. retailer, Look Fantastic also occasionally offers money off selections of M.A.C. makeup products.
If you found our tips for cheap MAC makeup useful, you might also like our round-up of best makeup brushes.
Planning a shopping spree? Check out Sun Selects' dedicated beauty section.
Or you can find more product recommendations and round-ups on the main Sun Selects page.
Source: Read Full Article