Emma Mattress deals: save up to 57% in the brand's St George's Day Sale with our EXCLUSIVE code
EMMA Sleep's St George's Day Sale is here, with up to 57% off a range of mattresses and sleep accessories — and you can even get further savings using our exclusive discount code.
The sale means big discounts on Emma's signature mattresses, including the Original and the Premium, as well as discounts on mattress bundles, bed frames, pillows, duvets, weighted blankets and more.
- Sun readers get an extra 6% off Emma mattresses – click here to head to the Emma website then enter the code 'TheSun' at checkout.
One of the highlights of the brand's St George's Day Sale is The Emma Original mattress, which is one of the UK's most awarded mattresses and the country's best-selling advance foam mattress.
With our exclusive code, the Original double mattress drops from £699 to £361.38; that's 45% off in the St George's Day Sale, then an extra 6% off the discounted price using our code.
Our top picks of other mattress deals in the Emma St George's Day Sale include:
- Emma Double Premium Mattress + Protector in a double, reduced from £1,128 to £530.16 (53% saving) – buy here
- Emma Double Original Mattress double bundle – including x2 Emma pillows and mattress protector, reduced from £1,026 to £482.22 (53% saving) – buy here
Plus, check out these discounts on Emma pillows and accessories:
- Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow, reduced from £109 to £46.11 (57% saving) – buy here
- Emma Cloud Duvet, reduced from £109 to £46.11 (57% saving) – buy here
- Emma Mattress Protector, reduced from £109 to £46.11 (57% saving) – buy here
There are also some great deals to bag if you're after a bed frame:
- Emma Signature Double Bed, reduced from £749 to £387.23 (48% saving) – buy here
- Emma Metal Bed, reduced from £579 to £299.34 (48% saving) – buy here
- Emma Platform Bed in double, reduced from £229 to £161.44 (29% saving) – buy here
*Prices and discounts are accurate at the time of writing. Offers are subject to change. If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Simba Original Hybrid Mattress review
- Simba Pro Mattress review
- Best mattress deals this month
- Nectar Mattress review
- Tempur mattress review
The Emma Original claims to help you wake up feeling energised, as your spine, hips and shoulders are perfectly aligned and supported for a good night's sleep.
If you want to find out if the claims stack up, you can read our honest review of the Emma Original mattress.
And to get even more savings on Emma mattresses, accessories and bed frames, sign up for the Emma newsletter to get an extra 6% off.
Unlike traditional memory foam mattresses (and despite its four layers) the Emma Original is breathable and porous, helping you stay cool all night long — even in the summer months.
If that's not enough to sway you, you get a 200-night risk-free trial to test the mattress out, with your money back if you still think it's not quite right for you.
All orders are dispatched within two to three days and delivery is free and contactless.
Most read in Sun Selects
Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream review: I tried the treatment loved by Kaley Cuoco
14 best beauty boxes of 2022: why a monthly subscription is a beauty must
These are the 9 best dressing gowns for men all-year-round
Squishmallows: where to buy them and the best live deals in the UK
If you enjoyed reading about the Emma mattress sale, check out our Simba mattress deals and sales page – and save plenty of pennies this month.
Look after your new mattress, with one of these 13 best mattress toppers.
For more product reviews and recommendations to browse before you buy, head to Sun Selects.
Source: Read Full Article