How to get £15 worth of Domino’s free using cashback – The Sun
DOMINO'S lovers can now get up to £15 cash back on their order, thanks to an offer from TopCashback.
The deal is offering new members to TopCashback a chance to save money when they order their lunch or dinner from the pizza delivery chain.
The saving works by earning members 100% of their order back up to a maximum of £15 – so if you only spend £10, you qualify for £10 cashback.
If you spend more than £15 on your order you will still only earn £15 cashback, while the minimum order for a delivery is £12.99.
It can only be used once per household and is on a first come first served basis. It's also only available currently to Domino's too, so you can't use it for another pizza company.
The offer is valid now until August 16 at 11.59pm and is only available for 5,000 people, so make sure you snap up the offer soon.
If you're new to TopCashback, this is the perfect way to kick start your savings with them.
It's free to register and we've explained how to do so below.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, QuidcoClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
How to get £15 cashback on Dominos
- First you'll need to create a TopCashback account
- Once registered, choose to get £15 cashback at Domino's via Topcashback's site.
- Make your purchase and earn 100% cashback up to a £15 order value.
- Wait for the money to appear in your TopCashback account – you'll be able to transfer it to your bank account around 14 days after the promotion ends.
TopCashback isn't the only place offering you a great deal on your favourite treats.
You can now get a McDonald's breakfast when McMuffins return to the menu tomorrow.
Costa is also giving away free coffees when you download the mobile app.
And Nandos has revealed it is reopening 10 restaurants tomorrow – here are the list of locations.
Source: Read Full Article