Coleen Rooney breaks her social media silence after Rebekah Vardy showdown complaining she’s too ill to go on holiday – The Sun

COLEEN Rooney broke her social media silence last night following her showdown with Rebekah Vardy.

The Wag, 33, took to Twitter to reveal she has fallen ill and is unable to go on the family half-term holiday to Barbados.

It was the first time she posted since she accused Rebekah’s Instagram account of leaking stories about her family.

Sharing a picture of Cass,one,  she wrote: “Lovely morning in the fresh air with Cass.

“We had planned to be with the rest of our family in Barbados for half term break.

“Unfortunately I became poorly with an infection before we were due to leave. I am not able to join them for the time being, even though I am feeling better [sic]”



Yesterday the couple’s other sons Kai, nine, Klay, six, and Kit, three, were spotted with Coleen’s dad Tony playing on the beach in Barbados.

Coleen's mum Colette McLoughlin joined them at their favourite holiday hotspot during the half-term break while son-in-law Wayne, 33, played for D.C. United in Toronto on Saturday before flying out to join them.

A couple of weeks ago  Coleen shocked the nation when she told how she turned detective to discover who among her Instagram followers had been leaking stories — and then named Becky.


She claimed she proved Becky was responsible for the leaks by blocking all followers except her from viewing private posts.

She said she then posted a series of false stories on her account over a five-month period — and each one subsequently appeared in The Sun.

Each of the stories provided to The Sun was put to Coleen’s representatives before publication, and on each occasion they declined to comment.


How it kicked off

THE Wagileaks scandal erupted on Wednesday when Coleen claimed Becky’s Instagram account had been leaking stories to The Sun.

That day we reported how rain had supposedly flooded a basement at the Rooneys’.

It was the third story that Coleen said came from her Instagram page after barring all pals but Becky.

After seeing which were published she said she knew the culprit.

Thursday’s Sun revealed Becky rang Coleen to deny it, saying others had access to her Instagram, and that she had had death threats.

Becky later suggested her Instagram account had been hacked and promised to hire a cyber expert to prove she was innocent.

Yesterday Becky – who cut her own holiday in Dubai short amid the drama – also broke her silence on social media following the row.

The pregnant 33-year-old made a single post on her Instagram stories to pay tribute to late Leicester City chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha a year after his tragic death.

It comes after she was forced to turn off comments on all her previous posts after finding herself the victim of cruel trolls – and even receiving death threats.

Source: Read Full Article