Daily Podcast: 'Godzilla vs. Kong' Interviews with Adam Wingard, Max Borenstein, and a Surprise Guest
On the March 31, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson presents a series of interviews with the filmmakers behind Godzilla vs. Kong, as well as an exclusive interview with Godzilla himself.
In The News:
- Our Exclusive Interview with Godzilla
- ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ Director Adam Wingard on That Neon Action Scene, Bringing Out Emotions in the Monsters, and More [Interview]
- ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ Writer Max Borenstein on How He Writes Monster Fights, the Status of His Space Mountain Movie, and More [Interview]
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article