Duggar family show 19 Kids & Counting removed from Apple & Amazon Prime after son Josh arrested on child porn charges

THE Duggars' family show, 19 Kids & Counting, has been removed from Apple TV and Amazon Prime.

Both streaming services have axed the TLC show from their sites after Josh Duggar was arrested on child porn charges.

  • Read our Josh Duggar live blog for the latest updates

The reality show no longer comes up on either viewing platform, vlogger Without A Crystal Ball noted.

Josh appeared as one of im Bob and Michelle Duggar's 19 kids on the long-running series.

19 Kids & Counting was canceled after it emerged in 2015 that Josh had molested five underage girls as a teenager.

The show rebranded as Counting On and continued to focus on the Duggar family – but without Josh.



Counting On still appears to be available on Apple and Amazon. The Sun has reached out to both streaming services for comment.

Josh was arrested in Washington County last month after a 2019 Homeland Security raid on his now-closed used car dealership.

He allegedly “knowingly received child pornography” between or about May 14, 2019 and on or about May 16, 2019.

For the second count, Josh “knowingly possessed material that contained images of child pornography,” including “images of minors under the age of 12," according to authorities.


The disgraced reality star was later released on bail despite allegedly  having 65 child pornography images and one video of minors, including a toddler.

A federal agent described the alleged images as being "the worst of the worst" that he has seen in his career.

Josh pleaded not guilty to the charges at his arraignment.

If convicted, he could receive 20 years in prison with fines of up to $250,000 for each count. 


His wife Anna, 32, who is pregnant with the couple's seventh child  is reportedly continuing to support Josh throughout the scandal and has no plans to divorce him.

"Anna is standing by her husband as she always has," a source told The Sun.

"She even accompanied Josh to Fayetteville on Thursday so he could turn himself in to authorities."

This week, The Sun exclusively revealed that Josh's guardian called 911 and claimed the family “no longer feels safe” because of a trespasser just one day after the disgraced TV star moved in. 

Josh is currently on home confinement until his July trial and is living with third party custodians LaCount and Maria Reber, who are longtime friends of Jim Bob and Michellle.

Josh's arrest comes six years after he was accused of molesting five underage girls as a teenager.

In Touch Weekly uncovered a 33-page Arkansas police report claiming Jim Bob told police that his eldest son fondled the breasts and genitals of young girls while they were asleep in the Duggar family home back in 2006.

His younger sisters Jill, 29, and Jessa, 28, came forward as two of the victims in an interview with Megyn Kelly, where they insisted they had forgiven Josh.

Following the allegations, Josh said: "Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends.”

He was never charged with any crime related to the incidents.

If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call RAINN (Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network) at 800-656-HOPE (4673).

    Source: Read Full Article