Former Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle cancels her comeback tour and says 'it is not meant to be'

The former Girls Aloud star, 32, was due to perform seven shows in May but admitted "it has become impossible to achieve what we had wanted to do".

In a statement on her website she wrote: "Hi guys, I am so sad to say I’m not able to do the tour at this time.

"I am so sorry and really wish things were different but for many reasons it is not meant to be.

"You deserve the best show possible and with such big venues and very little dates it was becoming impossible to achieve what we had wanted to do.

"Everything is a lesson & this is definitely one for me. Thank you for your continued love & support!!!"


Nadine had been due to tour to use the shows to promote her self-titled EP Nadine, which was released earlier this year.

It is unclear whether she will be rescheduling the tour, which featured sold-out concerts in Birmingham and Belfast.

Speaking to The Sun's Bizarre column about the now-cancelled tour dates in February, she said: "I love the Girls Aloud songs and get messages from fans asking to hear them performed live again.

"So this is giving them what they want.

"This tour is gonna be one big party night out. All the hits the fans love plus the new songs I’ve been working on over the last few years.

"I literally can’t wait to get out back on the road again."

The mum-of-one also opened up to The Sun On Sunday's Fabulous magazine last month about drifting apart from her former band mates.

“It wasn’t toxic,” she insists.

“I just didn’t see them.

"We all had our own dressing rooms and we’d just meet up to go on stage. If it had been toxic or horrendous I don’t think I’d have been able to do it.

"I’d have been like: ‘You’re all right, I’ll find another job, thank you.’”


Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.

We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.


Source: Read Full Article