Test your trivia skills with EastEnders star Shaun Williamson's top quiz questions
WE know him best as Barry Evans from EastEnders but Shaun Williamson wants to be a top quizzer.
Shaun, 54, has written a book about his quest to boost his trivia skills and says: “I’m a quizzing addict.”
Here, try his quiz – just for Sun readers.
- A Matter Of Facts, by Shaun Williamson, is out now (Cassel) £16.99
1. What is the first name of Meghan Markle’s estranged father?
2. Who is fourth in line to the British throne?
3. Which house in Gloucestershire is the family residence of Prince Charles?
4. Trooping The Colour celebrates the Queen’s official birthday in June but in which month is her ACTUAL birthday?
5. Which royal competed at the 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal?
The year so far
1. On January 31, the UK and which overseas territory formally withdrew from the EU?
2. The postponed 2020 Eurovision Song Contest was due to be held in which country?
3. Whose death on May 25 sparked mass protests in the US and around the world?
4. In which country did top-flight footie first return after the Covid suspension?
5. Tim Davie heads which body?
1. What is the title of the latest James Bond film?
2. Parasite, which won this year’s Best Picture Academy Award, was made in which country?
3. Chadwick Boseman, who died in August, played which character in the Marvel cinematic universe?
4. The film industry of which country is known as “Nollywood”?
5. Which beefy actor was the highest-paid movie star in the world from 2019-20?
1. What links Tony Blackburn in 2002 and Harry Redknapp in 2018?
2. Who fell through the stage after presenting an award to Love Island at a 2017 BBC bash?
3. Who won the first UK series of The Masked Singer?
4. Which reality telly hit is filmed at Welford Park, a country house and estate in Berkshire?
5. When Ant & Dec appear on TV, which of the pair ALWAYS stands on the right?
1. Who did Jodie Whittaker replace in Doctor Who, becoming the first woman in the lead?
2. Which EastEnders character has appeared in the most episodes?
3. Who won Britain’s Got Talent the year Susan Boyle came second?
4. Mwaka Mudenda this year became the 39th presenter of which long-running children’s show?
5. Name the host of BBC1’s Question Time.
1. Which singer and actress was born Stefani Germanotta in 1986?
2. What was the title of Adele’s second album?
3. Which singer has set up his own record label, the aptly named Gingerbread Man Records?
4. Which novelty act landed the Christmas No1 spot in 2018 and again in 2019?
5. Who won five Grammy awards in 2020, including Best Song for Bad Guy?
- Princess Charlotte
- April (21)
- Princess Anne
THE YEAR SO FAR
- The Netherlands
- George Floyd
- The BBC
- No Time To Die
- South Korea
- Black Panther
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- I’m A Celeb winners
- Gemma Collins
- Nicola Roberts
- The Great British Bake Off
- Peter Capaldi
- Ian Beale
- Blue Peter
- Fiona Bruce
- Lady Gaga
- Ed Sheeran
- Billie Eilish
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article