What's New To Netflix This Week? Movies, TV, And Originals
From comedy specials to TV shows, movies, original programming, and more, Netflix has plenty to offer its subscribers. This week, there is plenty of original content you may want to check out. Here’s what coming to Netflix this week, along a few recommendations.
On Tuesday, comedian Eric Andre has a new special called Legalize Everything. You may know Andre from his Adult Swim talk show The Eric Andre Show, and in his own right, he’s an accomplished comedian as well. Check out the trailer for the upcoming special, where Andre takes issue with reggae music being the theme music for the recently-canceled COPS.
The most high-profile movie coming to the service this week is Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga. Very quickly, if you’re not from Europe and are unfamiliar, the Eurovision Song Contest is an annual event where European countries submit a song to be performed on live TV, and then viewers vote on a winner. In Netflix’s Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga, Rachel McAdams and Will Farrell star as Icelandic musicians who want to win the contest. That’s the short and sweet of it. Even if that synopsis doesn’t offer a lot, the trailer for the upcoming movie is pretty funny.
Below, you’ll find everything coming to Netflix this week. For more streaming news, check out the June lists for Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Shudder, and HBO Max. You can also check out our review of HBO Max, which is a fine service with a lot of confusing aspects–like “how do you watch it?”
What’s new to Netflix this week?
- Dark Skies
- Eric Andre: Legalize Everything — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
- Athlete A — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Crazy Delicious — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Nobody Knows I’m Here / Nadie sabe que estoy aquí — NETFLIX FILM
- Amar y vivir — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga — NETFLIX FILM
- Home Game — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Straight Up
- What's New To Netflix This Week? An Anime About A Shirtless Guy Beating Everyone Up
- This Week's Netflix Top 10 For Movies And TV: Spike Lee's Da 5 Bloods Is The Number One Spot
- Coming To Netflix In June 2020: New Anime, TV Shows, Movies, And Originals To Stream
Disclosure: ViacomCBS is GameSpot’s parent company
Source: Read Full Article