Who will win Strictly 2019? Latest odds as Kelvin Fletcher leads the way as favourite to win
STRICTLY Come Dancing 2019 is very much in the swing of it – and the bookies' have cast their predictions on who they reckon will win the entire competition and who is more likely to get the boot next.
Here are the latest odds (as supplied by bookmakers Bet 365):
- Kelvin Fletcher – 5/6 Kelvin is a late arrival to the Strictly line-up but is already looking promising. He is best known for playing Andy Sugden on Emmerdale.
- Karim Zeroual – 11/4 Karim, 19, is an actor and children's TV presenter, who you'd probably be familiar with you watch the CBBC Channel on a regular basis. Time will tell whether Karim has got what it takes to be crowned the show's champion by the end of the 17th season.
- Emma Barton – 6/1 Emma, 42, who is best known for her role as Honey Mitchell in the BBC One soap EastEnders, said she was "over the moon" when she got the call. The actress has stage experience, having played lead role Roxie Hart in the musical Chicago in 2009 during her six year break from the soap.
- Saffron Barker – 18/1 As of 2019, Saffron has over two million subscribers to her YouTube channel, with her videos mostly focusing on beauty, fashion, lifestyle and music. Saffron previously formed a girlband called Born2Blush with two childhood friends, starting their own YouTube channel in 2014.
- Catherine Tyldesley – 20/1 Corrie actress Catherine, 35, is getting ready to don her dancing shoes. Catherine played the role of Eva Price in Coronation Street from May 2011 to July 2018. The talented star is also a singer a busy mum-of-one
- Michelle Visage – 20/1 RuPaul's Drag Race star Michelle said she was "over the moon" to be on Strictly. The former pop singer, 50, has become an LGBT icon after eight years on the outrageous drag queen competition — which has a cult following amongst millennials.
- Alex Scott – 20/1 Alex is a British former football player, commonly playing as a right-back for Arsenal in the FA WSL. For the English national team, she made an astounding 140 appearances and famously represented Great Britain at the London Olympics in 2012.
- Will Bayley – 66/1 It was revealed on Julia Hartley-Brewer's talkRADIO breakfast show that Paralympic table tennis player Will is joining Strictly. Will has an impressive record and is ranked world number 1 in his field. He was born with arthrogryposis which affects all four of his limbs.
- Emma Weymouth – 66/1 Emma is an English chef, model and philanthropist, who is a brand ambassador for Fiorucci. She is married to Cawlin Thynn, the son of Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath and is a contributing editor of British Vogue.
- Chris Ramsey – 66/1 Chris, 32, is a regular on stand-up and panel shows as well as hosts his own comedy show. In 2016 he presented I'm A Celebrity spin off Extra Camp alongside Joe Swash, Vicky Pattison and Stacey Solomon.
- Mike Bushell – 100/1 BBC Breakfast's Mike is "thrilled" to be taking part in Strictly. The news was confirmed on the morning show after The Sun previously revealed that sports presenter Mike, 53, who is notorious for making cock-ups live on TV, will be taking part.
How can I watch Strictly 2019?
Strictly continues on Saturday (October 26, 2019) at 6:35pm.
The show will air on BBC One and is shown on this channel every Saturday and Sunday until mid-December.
All episodes will be available to watch on BBC iPlayer after airing.
For all the latest news from tonight's show, stayed tuned with our Strictly 2019 live blog.
Source: Read Full Article