Gang members descend on Irish town for all-out war after brutal slaying of teen

More gang members have descended on Drogheda as they prepare for an all-out war after the brutal killing of Keane Mulready-Woods.

Mob boss Cornelius Price, who reportedly has a €100,000 (£85,000) bounty on his head, has been joined in the Irish town by thugs from the UK.

Cronies are now offering protection to Price amid fears he will be targeted in the ongoing drug gang feud.

The hardened criminal was released from prison last year after serving a three-year sentence for reckless endangerment of a police officer.

A source told the Irish Sun: “Price and his gang are at the center of this feud and they know they’re under serious pressure from the people who killed Keane Mulready-Woods.

  • Cops hunting decapitated teen's killer warned as 'gangsters follow officer home'

  • Suspect arrested in Dublin gang murder probe after teen beheaded and dismembered

“It’s not the first time he has drafted in supporters from the UK because, when he’s under pressure, he surrounds himself with people he can trust.

“It’s also concerning that people from outside the area could be dragged into this feud.”

Irish cops have established a strong presence in the town in a bid to prevent any more outbreaks of savage violence.

Daily Star Online has approached the Irish police force for comment.

  • 'Three more must die' after brutal gangland killing of 'enforcer' Irish teen

Keane, 17, was abducted in the Ballsgrove area of Drogheda, Co Louth, earlier this month and taken to a house where he was tortured, killed and dismembered.

Last Monday night, parts of his body were found inside a black sports bag thrown from a car on Moatview Drive in Darndale, an estate in north Dublin.

His severed head was found in a blazing Volvo hatchback in Drumcondra, Dublin, on Thursday morning.

A 24-year-old man has since been arrested in connection with the murder.

  • Young man beaten, doused with petrol and set on fire in sickening Ireland attack

He was detained following a major manhunt yesterday by police, who were closely monitoring Dublin Airport and Dublin Port.

Cops feared the man – who is described as a leading member on one side of the bloody feud – was planning to flee to England, the Irish Independent reports.

The warrant for his arrest is not linked to the murder investigation, and is reportedly tied to a separate case.

  • Crime
  • Keane Mulready-Woods

Source: Read Full Article