Jealous female gang smashed mirror over former pal’s head and pelted her with Lambrini bottles in terrifying rampage – The Sun

A JEALOUS female gang smashed a mirror over their former pal's head and hurled Lambrini bottles at her in a horrifying rampage.

A court heard how the trio hatched a plan to attack the victim because she was having a drink with a man who was one of their exes.

Stevie Parr, 19, Shannon Richardson, 19, and Brittanie Lundbech, 24, ambushed the defenceless woman in her bedroom and battered with a mirror and pelted a lamp at her.

Parr, Lundbech and Richardson launched the vicious attack on her for five minutes, and left her lying on the floor with "blood pouring from her head into her eyes".

Prosecutor Rose Burns said the gang arrived at the victim’s flat in Fareham, Hants., after finding out she was drinking with Parr's former boyfriend and Lundbech’s current partner.

Ms Burns told Portsmouth Crown Court: "One of the men in the flat told the victim to lock the door.

"She got scared and waited five minutes before opening the door when Shannon came strutting up the stairs.

"(The woman) knew something bad was going to happen. Shannon walked into her room and put her bag down before shouting 'Brit come up here'.

"Brittanie then came in and punched the woman in the face and she fell to the floor.

"Her head was on the bed and her knees on the floor. There was blood pouring from her head into her eyes.

"Lambrini bottles and a lamp were thrown, she was stamped on the back of her head and a mirror was smashed over her head… She was in so much pain."

The incident has completely changed my life. I’ve had to move away from the area and change my name on social media so they can’t abuse me.

The extent of the victim's injuries were photographed and shown in court, including a bloodied head, a severely swollen eye and nose and a large scar on her scalp.

Richardson, who used to be best friends with the victim, texted a pal after the attack: "We f***** her up."

The victim said in a statement read in court she tried to "overdose" after the attack "because I was so down".

She added: "The incident has completely changed my life. I’ve had to move away from the area and change my name on social media so they can’t abuse me."

Judge William Ashworth said during sentencing, said: "The three of you got drunk and planned to go over and beat her up. It was a concerted attack."

Parr, who admitted unlawful wounding, was sent to a young offenders’ institution for eight months after she admitted smashing the mirror over the victim.

Lundbech was given a six months jail suspended for two years after admitting assault occasioning actual bodily harm.



Snow to BATTER Britain 'within weeks' says Met Office as temps to DROP further


'Sadistic' girl, 16, 'laughed as she tortured a doctor to death in park'


We've been living in a TENT for 8 months as council won't find us a house


Met Police apologise to uni lecturer after officers mocked her 'smelly knickers'

She was also ordered to complete 120 hours of unpaid work and pay the victim compensation of £400.

Richardson also received a six month jail term suspended for two years after admitting ABH.

She was told to complete 100 hours of unpaid work and to pay the victim £400 compensation, as well as undertake 25 rehab days.

    Source: Read Full Article