Mystery as Brazilian rapper found dead in sea after being ‘tortured’

COPS have launched a murder investigation after Brazilian singer MC Black was found dead in the sea having shown signs of torture.

Rapper Francisco Ytalo Oliveira de Queiroz, 20 was discovered at a popular beach resort in Fortaleza on Wednesday.

He had initially disappeared on Monday after telling relatives he was visiting Iracema Beach to record some new content for his social media accounts.

Family members said he he left home at around 8am to withdraw cash from the bank but failed to return home after stipulating that he would be back a few hours later.

After relatives were later lead to the beach after utilising the rapper’s his motorbike tracker, witnesses told the family members that they saw two men with sticks forcing the singer to walk to a car, according to the news site G1.

On Wednesday morning his body was tragically found by swimmers off Leste-Oeste Beach with injuries caused by a sharp object.

Relatives believed that he was targeted by criminals for straying onto ‘rival territory’ but denied suggestions that had he was involved in in any gang activity.

The latest incident evoked memories of the dramatic incident involving fellow rapper MC Kevin – who fell from a hotel balcony some two weeks after marrying long-term partner Deolane Bezerra.

Rumours circulated at the time that he had plunged to his death after allegedly trying to hide from the criminal lawyer following a threesome.

The 23-year-old artist and his pal Victor Fontenelle reportedly had sex with model and escort Bianca Domingues, 26, during a booze-fuelled evening.

A police report later concluded that MC Kevin, who fell from his fifth-floor room on May 16, had been trying to escape his wife, who he thought was outside.

And only last week, another popular Brazilian singer, 17-year-old MC Jotinha, was reportedly shot dead after trying to break up a fight in a bar.

The victim’s father Jones de Araujo told G1: "He was at the party and I went there to call him home.

"He hugged me, told me he loved me and would stay with me until the last day of his life.

"That's when the confusion started next to us, with his friends, and he went to separate them.

"I couldn't bear to see my son's head all bloodied. When I went after the person who opened fire, he pointed his gun at me too, but others held him back."

The local Homicide Department is now investigating the case, and investigators are scouring CCTV footage for clues as to the perpetrator's identity.

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The Sun news desk?

Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4104. You can WhatsApp us on 07423 720 250. We pay for videos too.

Click here to upload yours.

Click here to get The Sun newspaper delivered for FREE for the next six weeks.

    Source: Read Full Article