Seattle Podcaster & Her Husband Murdered By Stalker After She Begged Police For Help

Yet another example of a woman reporting she feared for her life from her stalker, and police not doing a damn thing until she was already dead.

On Thursday night a woman and her husband were murdered by a man who had stalked her after hearing her on a podcast. According to court records obtained by, Zohreh Sadeghi, 33, and her husband, Mohammed Naseri, 35, were killed in their home in Redmond, Washington, about 15 miles from Seattle.

According to the outlet, a 38-year-old trucker from Texas named Ramin Khodakaramrezaei tracked down Sadeghi after hearing her tech podcast. The two met in person, something she at first apparently kept from her husband. However, over the next few months he incessantly badgered her with phone calls and visits, leading her in March to file stalking charges against him. Redmond police spokeswoman Jill Green told NBC News:

“Apparently he got to know her because of a podcast that she was doing and they struck up kind of a friendship, talked. But then he began to just send a lot of messages to the point that she decided to disengage and talk to us and our investigators in getting a restraining order.”

Sadeghi said in her petition for a no-contact restraining order, per DM:

“He has bursts of anger and is completely delusional. These delusions make me fear for my life and the lives of my loved ones.”

She detailed:

“He contacted my husband and continues to do so. He has come to my neighborhood several times, staying at inns around my neighborhood, he has parked down my street in hopes of seeing me. I am suffering a deep-seated fear for my safety.”

Green said police were not able to serve Khodakaramrezaei the restraining order because they could not locate him at his home in Texas. Apparently he was already a lot closer.

Just a week after being reported, Khodakaramrezaei went to Sadeghi’s home in the middle of the night, about 2 a.m., climbed into the window, and shot her and her husband with a handgun.

Sadeghi’s mother was able to escape to a neighbor’s and call the police. Khodakaramrezaei didn’t wait around to be caught. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound before first responders arrived. Police found Naseri on the front lawn, possibly having crawled out of the home with a bullet in his chest. Unfortunately he died on the scene.

The poor woman knew she was in danger. If only the police had treated the matter with the same level of fear she clearly had. See more on the terrible crime (below):

Source: Read Full Article