I fear my potential cancer is being ignored – doctors don't seem to be worried | The Sun

DEAR DEIDRE: I WAS taken to hospital after I collapsed in the street.

A scan revealed that I had suffered a tiny little bleed on the brain, but the doctors treating me didn’t seem to be unduly worried.

Listen to the NEW Dear Deidre podcast

Resident agony aunt Sally Land is taking The Sun’s legendary advice column from the page to podcast.

Each week, Sally will be joined by an expert and some of your favourite celebs to give helpful, entertaining advice to listener problems.

A brand new episode will be available every THURSDAY.

Listen HERE, or wherever you get your podcasts.

I am a 78-year-old man. Another scan also revealed a shadow in my left lung.

This all happened five months ago and it seems as though I have been forgotten about since then.

All the advice you are given is to catch cancer early but I have not been given a follow-up appointment.

Get in touch with Deidre

Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.

Send an email to [email protected]

You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.

Each time I wake up in the morning I feel that it is going to be my last day.

I am becoming more and more worried about my health.

Most read in Dear Deidre


Nathan is exhausted by Kady's ideas to spice up their sex life


Anonymous letter told me perfect daughter, 14, is a prostitute


My sister is suffering with illness and her daughter, 24, offers no help


I am convinced I am going through menopause but doctors don't believe me

DEIDRE SAYS: I am sorry you are feeling anxious.

The NHS is particularly overstretched at the moment, so unfortunately many people are having to chase for appointments.

Please talk to your GP about your concerns.


Archie is introduced to his best mate’s flirty girlfriend Leila

I still miss girlfriend who betrayed me and had sex with my brother

Also talk to Macmillan Cancer Support (macmillan.org.uk, 0808 808 0000).

If you wish to make a complaint about your treatment, or lack of it, then contact your hospital’s Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS).

    Source: Read Full Article