Elle Brooke selling ‘piece of history’ car she used to film racy OnlyFans videos
OnlyFans stunner Elle Brooke is selling a "piece of history" she has featured in her racy videos.
The porn star took to Instagram to post a musical montage of herself in a number of sorrowful, yet flexible, poses in and around a white BMW.
With Wiz Khalifa's See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) playing, Brooke appears to recreate a number of saucy poses she may once have adopted in and around the vehicle while wearing less.
READ MORE: Elle Brooke shares 'cheat meals' she's gorging on to become 'big queen' before fight
This time around, however, she is striking the poses in shorts and a hoodie.
The short video is captioned "Today I'm selling a piece of history…"
It starts in colour with a sad-faced Brooke shaking her head, while standing in front of the white vehicle.
Footage then switches to black and white, complete with the various aforementioned poses, still shaking her head mournfully, with a raindrop filter added to the footage to enhance the overall despair.
One upbeat viewer said: "Just have to make more history in the next model."
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
While another viewer said: "The fact that you memorised all the positions you've been in that car is dedication."
A third added: "Watched it to the end and still didn’t find out what the car was."
Although she posted no details about the vehicle to her 672,000 followers, or where they could pick up the piece of history, one viewer identified the vehicle as being a 318d M Sport.
- Influencer battered by Elle Brooke poses on bed in underwear to talk about 'balls'
- OnlyFans star Elle Brooke's brutal nickname for upcoming boxing opponent
- Elle Brooke hits back at 'jezebels and harlots' tweet saying 'Onlyfans s**ts need money'
- Elle Brooke left black and blue as she shares results of brutal sparring sessions
- Elle Brooke shares peak of '100 OnlyFans girls' video with 'sugar daddy' Wayne Lineker
Source: Read Full Article