Katie Price declares 'suck my d**k' as she arrives at court for sentencing
Katie Price was flanked by her fiance Carl Woods on her way into court for sentencing today after pleading guilty to breaching a restraining order.
The 44-year-old glamour model was seen arriving at Lewes Crown Court in Sussex on Friday morning, after previously being warned she could face jail time.
On her way past reporters, Price was heard to say ‘suck my d**k’, with one asking her about the chance she could go to prison.
During an earlier hearing, Price pleaded guilty to breaching a restraining order against her ex-husband Kieran Hayler’s fiancee Michelle Penticost.
Price previously denied the breach at a court hearing in April at Crawley Magistrates Court.
Price was accused of sending ex-husband Hayler a message on January 21, in which she branded his new partner Penticost, a ‘c***ing wh**e’ and a ‘gutter s**g’, while also accusing them of having an affair.
She had been banned from contacting Ms Penticost directly or indirectly under the terms of a restraining order imposed in June 2019.
The message read: ‘Tell your ****ing wh**e, piece of s**t, girlfriend not to start on me.
‘She has a restraining order so shouldn’t try antagonise me as she is in breach and I’m sure she doesn’t want people knowing that she was having an affair with you behind my back. That gutter s**g.’
After her guilty plea, Judge Stephen Mooney warned Price in May: ‘Clearly you have accepted responsibility for this offence and that you indirectly tried to communicate Ms Penticost despite her restraining order against you.
‘I must warn you Ms Price that you are at risk of going to prison.’
Nicholas Hamblin, defending, said Price had been ‘subject to various conditions’ at the time of the offence.
Judge Mooney said he will ‘need to know’ the background before considering Price’s sentence.
Price married Hayler in 2013 but the pair split in 2018 with their divorce finalised in 2021. She is currently engaged to former Love Island star Woods, while Hayler proposed to Penticost in 2020.
During an earlier hearing in April where Price denied the claims, her defending lawyer Joe Harrington, said: ‘The issues relate to her mental health and the triggers which led to sending that message.’
At the time, District Judge Amanda Kelly said the offence carries a maximum sentence of up to five years’ imprisonment and warned Price: ‘You are in really grave danger of going to prison.
‘This is a very serious allegation in which it is alleged you used indirectly vile and nasty language towards Ms Penticost, someone you were prohibited from contacting directly or indirectly by a restraining order.’
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
Source: Read Full Article