Currys PC World launches pre-Black Friday sale: save on TVs, Laptops and other top tech
Included in the offers are TVs, toasters, laptops and much more.
After rounding up some of the top offers below, we're impressed with what’s on offer.
We’ve checked out these items around the web to try and make sure these deals are as good as they seem and recommended alternative retailers where possible.
By and large, these offers seem to be legitimately good deals and give shoppers the chance to make a substantial saving ahead of the Black Friday.
However, there’s always a chance there’s a better price out there, so it’s worth checking a few sites before you buy to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
What's in Currys PC World pre-Black Friday sale?
TV and gaming
- SONY BRAVIA 55” Smart 4K Ultra HDR OLED TV – £1,899.00 – saving £100 – buy here
- Samsung 55” Smart 4K HDR TV – £499 – saving £200 – buy here
- Samsung Sound+ 3.0 All-in-One Sound Bar – £329, saving £370 – buy here
- Cheaper at Amazon – find it here
- HP 15.6” Intel Core i3 Laptop – £329, saving £220 – buy here
- HP 15.6” Intel Core i5 Laptop – 1 TB – £399 – buy here
- HP 15 Core i7 Laptop – £499 – Saving £200 – buy here
- HP Envy All-in-One Wireless Printer – £34 saving £55.99 – buy here
Home and kitchen
- Hotpoint Washing Machine – £239, saving £80 – buy here
- Google Home Mini + Hue bundle – £79.99, saving £105 – buy here
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer – £274.00 – saving £274.00 – buy here
- Breville Impressions Kettles and Toasters – £25, saving £25 – buy here
- LG American-Style Fridge Freezer – £899.00 – saving £300 – buy here
How much does shipping cost from Currys PC World?
Standard delivery on most items large and small is free, although there are exceptions, so it’s worth checking here first.
You can also click and collect to your local store for free.
Next day delivery starts from £4 on small items and £20 on large items, although again, costs can vary.
To discover all the delivery options, click here.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Source: Read Full Article