Limited-Time Trial! Don't Miss Your Chance to Trial Noom for 14 Days
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Losing weight is difficult. Period. Getting fit in a healthy way is simply tough, especially if you’re dealing with a sudden, unexpected shift in your lifestyle, as many of us did in the past couple of years. Luckily, to make a change, we didn’t have to shell out cash to a personal trainer or make consistent visits to a nutritionist. We just had to download an app!
Noom is different. It’s an app-driven wellness program with one-on-one coaching, a focus on cognitive behavior therapy, personal training, dieting and so much more for long-term results from just one source. There’s a free trial available too so you can see if it’s right you before committing!
Signing up for your free trial will introduce you to a world of achievable goals, both big and small, healthy, easy recipes, psych tricks and tips and, of course, support from your Goal Specialist. You won’t be messaging with a different person every time you log on. You can build a personal relationship as your coach gets to know you, your preferences, your dislikes, your budget, your aims, your lifestyle and more!
To get access to a free trial of Noom lasting 14 days, use our special link!
Sign up for a free trial of Noom while it’s still available!
Is Noom Right for You?
Noom could be just what you’re looking for if:
- You have trouble sticking to diets like keto, paleo, Mediterranean, Atkins, plant-based and more
- You have a dietary preference or restriction that’s preventing you from cooking/eating what you want
- You can’t find the motivation to work out or can’t find a fitness activity you can enjoy
- You’re on a budget and can’t afford a personal trainer or expensive gym membership
- You’ve had success with diets before but fell into a yo-yo dieting cycle, losing weight and then instantly regaining it
- You want to have enough stamina to keep up with your kids
- You want to understand the psychology behind weight gain and weight loss
- You simply don’t know where to start
How Does It Work?
Noom‘s growing popularity and the impressive results people are seeing speak for themselves. But what is it, exactly? How does it work?
- All Goal Specialists are trained in cognitive behavior therapy to help keep your mind on track. This is a huge thing that separates Noom from the rest — a focus on changing your everyday habits and behaviors so your success can become a lifetime of health and wellness. Finding the root of bad habits and learning how to fend off triggers can be major game-changers!
- Your experience on Noom will be personalized just for you, based on your needs, goals, body type, athleticism and even budget. With one-on-one support and frequent check-ins, your Goal Specialist will be able to give you advice based on your own life, whether you have an event coming up, are feeling anxious or want to try going vegetarian, for example. They can also answer any questions and provide endless encouragement and ideas!
- Noom combines dieting, fitness and psychology to be an all-around program you can consult for just about anything when it comes to fitness and weight loss. It even has tools like a food tracking system and a step tracker so you can see exactly how well you’re doing. Plus, you’ll get to connect with other Noomers who are in the same boat!
Noom seemingly has the answers to every problem, and that’s why it’s the best of the best. You’re going to find serious joy in working toward goals both big and small with Noom!
Pros and Cons of Noom
- One program that covers both diet and exercise, plus more, so you don’t need to consult multiple companies/coaches
- Designed to help you stick to your healthy habits and goals in the long run, not just temporarily
- Check-ins with your Goal Specialist and the ability to communicate with others on the app can help hold you accountable
- Teaches you about diet and fitness so you can understand deeper meanings
- May help you learn more about your weaknesses and triggers and how to avoid and/or dispel them
- You can do it all from home
- After your 14-day trial, Noom will cost money, so it’s only free for a short time
- Because it’s app-based, you won’t be able to get real-life help from your Goal Specialist with exercises, etc.
- Noom does not create video workouts
Noom’s 2-Week Trial, Explained
Noom offers two free weeks of its app, giving you enough time to get a feel for it and allow you explore all of its many features. After two weeks, you’ll be able to decide if you want to continue and explore even more of what the program has to offer!
It’s totally simple to get started! All you need to do is take a super quick quiz (not the kind you can fail) to determine your goals and let Noom know about your current lifestyle, diet. etc. It’s customized right from the beginning. You’ll answer basic questions about your height, weight and age, and then you can pick out what types of foods you like to eat and how often you eat throughout the day. You’ll also answer questions about physical and mental health conditions — because these can affect your diet and fitness routine too!
We love seeing that right from the beginning, because some diet plans can often result in failure for not doing so. The quiz can take less than a minute to complete, and at the end you’ll enter your email to see an estimate of your potential results and get started with your Noom trial. You don’t have to deal with any annoying phone calls or long consultations. If you need to chat more, you’ll have your Goal Specialist!
You’ll learn quickly that part of why Noom is great is that there isn’t a huge time commitment. You can spend as much time with the app as you want, exploring recipes and articles. Going on vacation and want to take a quick break? No problem. Super determined? Keep the app icon on your home screen!
After 14 days, your free trial will turn into a paid plan, though you have money-saving options with that — we’ll explain below!
How Much Does Noom Cost After the Trial?
After your two-week trial is over, you can choose to continue with Noom for a small price. This isn’t going to cost the same as hiring a personal nutritionist or trainer at the gym — or even using another app — and the good news is that if you sign up for a longer plan, you’ll save more money.
If you sign up for just one month of Noom at a time, it will cost $59. However, if you sign up for a 12-month commitment, it will cost you less than $17 per month. That’s a huge difference! You can sign up for two, three, four, five and six month plans as well, all with descending levels of pricing, though the full year plan is definitely the best value!
Is Noom Worth Paying for?
If you’re committed to making a positive change, you may do so with Noom for much less money than you might elsewhere. Gym memberships typically cost at least $40 per month, but a full-year commitment to Noom is less than half that price. Personal trainers and nutritionists often charge at least $60 per hour, each!
How Can I Cancel Noom?
Need to cancel for a while or feel that Noom is not for you? Cancel your trial or subscription in the app by going to Settings and clicking “Manage Subscriptions.” Simply follow the steps to cancel from there. You can also cancel on the subscription portal on your computer. You’ll still have access to all of your subscription features until the end of your billing cycle!
Noom Vs. WW
Noom and WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers) have some similar features but also some fundamental differences. Their food tracking systems operate differently, as Noom uses a color-coding system while WW uses its SmartPoints system. Noom also automatically comes with weekly check-ins with your Goal Specialist, while WW offers different plans that do or don’t provide coaching, depending on what you pay.
Noom Recipe Examples
As we mentioned, among the many things that Noom provides to you is an ever-growing list of delicious and healthy recipes so you can start happily cooking from home more often, even if you don’t consider yourself an experienced chef.
You’ll find things like sandwich-free lunch recipes, such as a Chipotle Chicken Quinoa Burrito Bowl, green smoothie recipes that actually taste good, like the Tiki Green Smoothie Recipe for Weight Loss, ultra-simple slow cooker recipes like Crockpot Italian Potatoes or Pumpkin Spice Seedy Slow Cooker Granola and even no-bake desserts like Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies!
Meal prep may even actually become an enjoyable part of your routine with Noom, and it can certainly help make things easier for you throughout the week, whether you’re bringing lunch to the office or trying to stop yourself from snacking too much at home. You can still enjoy your favorite sweets too though — just let your Goal Specialist help you plan!
The Bottom Line
Noom is sure to impress during your initial two-week trial, but it’s always full of surprises — so you can count on long-term success when you keep with it. There has never been a better time to sign up. Even when life comes at you fast, as long as you’re feeling strong, focusing on your wellness and setting yourself up with the proper support, we know you can handle it. This is a limited-time deal, so let’s do this thing!
Sign up for a free trial of Noom while it’s still available!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
Source: Read Full Article