Coronation Street's Sair Khan arrives for I'm A Celebrity appearance and reveals co-star Jennie McAlpine has been secretly giving her advice for the show

Sair would do well to heed Jennie's advice after the star won last year's show.

The actress touched down in Australia today and told The Sun: "I just want to come to Australia again, because I love Australia and I'm glad to be back.

"Jennie McAlpine told me to enjoy it fully and have the best time."

The 30-year-old, who plays Alya Nazir in the soap, is raring to go in the camp but is nervous about which other celebs are taking part.

When asked what she's scared of, she said: "I would be scared of the other people that would be with me.


"I just want to have fun. I am outgoing, depending on who I'm around.

"You're not really scarred of anything until you get there and you're faced with it."

Earlier today Nick Knowles also arrived in Brisbane wearing a bush style hat but he playfully dodged questions about I'm A Celeb.
DIY SOS star Nick joins Fleur East, Harry Redknapp and Malique Thompson-Dwyer Down Under ahead of Sunday night's opener, but joked he was in the country to swim with whale sharks instead.


Speaking to The Sun, he said: "The flight was long but you know that 'cos you are here. I am looking forward to going to Perth to look at the wildlife and I am hoping to swim with whale sharks.

"I'm A Celebrity, is that on at the moment? Oh there must be a whole load of people coming through the airport at the moment.”

The 56-year-old pushed his luggage through arrivals and looked relaxed having his picture taken.

He wore a long-sleeved navy top and dark trousers and smiled through his stubble.

The Sun revealed how show bosses hope that twice-married dad-of-four Nick will offer great anecdotes about Prince William, 36, and Harry, 34, having grown close to them through their work on charity specials of BBC series DIY SOS.

An ITV source said: “Jungle bosses are delighted they’ve managed to convince Nick to take part.

Welcome to The Jungle ??

Then you'll love our free-to-play game: The Jungle

  • Win Amazon vouchers EVERY DAY
  • £5k holiday up for grabs
  • Mini-games to give you an extra fix of the show

Click here to be one of the first to play

“They think he’ll be a great campmate and will be full of stories about his famous pals, including the princes.

"He’s a really well-connected bloke.

“It’ll earn him a tidy sum for his time in Australia.

"Producers have been given slightly more to play with this year than normal.


"And this is a signing of intent to show other shows, such as Strictly, that even without Ant the show will still be strong.”

The Sun revealed in August how Ant’s close pal Holly would be fronting the show with his best mate Declan Donnelly, also 42, while he takes a self-imposed year off work.

Ant, who is going through a divorce from wife Lisa Armstrong, 41, has also agreed to postpone next year’s Saturday Night Takeaway until 2020.

The hugely popular TV star has been undergoing rehab treatment since March after a relapse into alcohol addiction which saw him convicted of drink-driving.

An ITV spokesman refused to confirm the show’s line-up.


Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.

We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.


Source: Read Full Article