The Crown to make Epstein scandal dig through Prince Andrew's actress date who played teen 'entertaining old predators'
THE Crown is set to make a dig at Prince Andrew's involvement in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal with a reference to one of his old girlfriends.
Series four of the hit Netflix show will refer to an American actress the Duke of York once dated – as she plays a teen who has to "entertain several old predators".
It comes after Prince Andrew was accused of having sex with an American woman Virginia Giuffre three times – twice when she was under age – and was pictured with her back in 2001.
Hinting at the scandal, one episode of The Crown shows a young Prince Andrew discussing an American actress he's dating at the time.
She recently played a teen who must entertain several “old predators who seduce the vulnerable, helpless young Emily.”
It's thought the plot references Koo Stark, who Andrew dated in 1981.
She starred in the racy film The Awakening of Emily, which has virtually the same storyline.
Prince Andrew, who was stripped of all royal duties, has vehemently denied all involvement in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, claiming he has "no recollection" of ever meeting Virginia.
In a TV interview with the BBC's Emily Maitlison last year, he claimed the saga had become a "constant sore" for himself and his family.
The Crown's fourth series will shed light on the Royal Family in the eighties – with Princess Diana and Margaret Thatcher both taking centre stage.
The series will span the Thatcher years — 1979 to 1990 — and will include the assassination of Charles’s great-uncle, Lord Mountbatten, by the IRA, Charles and Diana’s wedding, and the Falklands War.
It comes after it was reported that Prince Andrew will not attend this year's Remembrance Sunday service in November – and is reportedly 'unlikely' to feature ever again following his links to the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.
Sources told the newspaper that his links to disgraced financier and convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein means he is no longer welcome at annual Remembrance Sunday services.
A source said: "There has been behind-the-scenes agonising over the Cenotaph issue because of the Duke's history of service, but matters have now been taken out of everyone's hands.
"Her Majesty the Queen and the Prince of Wales will lead the nation's tributes in a pared-down event.
"However, unless matters change dramatically, no one believes we will ever see the Duke of York in the royal line-up on Remembrance Sunday again"
Source: Read Full Article